Glad to hear you guys worked this out.  I agree with Carsten that the image
itself is/was the preferred method.I don't agree that transparent images are
a problem but that's for a different topic/thread.  It looks great on my end
guys!

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Carsten Dominik <carsten.domi...@gmail.com