Hi Marko,

I'm teaching myself and have some lectures written with org and
exported through beamer.
It started because it is skeleton mode presentations on steroids and
it saves me a lot of time.

In my case, I don't force emacs+org-mode (as someone has already said,
they google around and desist from even taking a look behind the
scenes). What I do is showcasing. In my Python lectures, modifying the
code and showing the modified results live, both on my emacs and on
the presentation, is sort of a powerful teaser.

I follow with a couple of slides on emacs à la 'configuration for
dummies' and a small zip file with a minimal config for org and LaTeX
for the interested ones.

I can't claim a landslide, but I have a couple of 'adepts' who then go
on to use it in their professional lives every year...

Best, /PA

--
Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should
run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet