Hi Ihor,

On Thu, 13 Apr 2023 at 12:10, Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> wrote:

> Basically, we need to bring Emacs devs in. Because I have no clue what
> is going on. And reporting to Emacs bug tracker is the way to involve
> Emacs devs.

I get that. But please look at it from my perspective too. This is a
reiteration of a previous report. Now you are asking me to make a
third one, which would have to start from scratch.

Also, if Emacs devs are requested to chime in by Org devs it is
different from "just another user's report". Besides, I don't even
understand why you say this is an Emacs problem, so I'd be at a loss
at even trying to explain what the general problem is.

Best,
Gustavo.