Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> writes:

> David Masterson <dsmaster...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> ...  Someone should
>> probably add something like this in the Org manual to help people begin
>> the bridge of setup into more advanced LaTex while using Org (maybe it's
>> there already?).
>
> It will not be productive to explain LaTeX in the Org manual. There are
> whole books dedicated to various aspects of LaTeX out there.
>
> The best we can do it pointing users to some resources about TeX or to
> the existence of such resources.

Agreed.  I was only suggesting a tidbit on how Org connects to LaTeX,
but, looking further at the docs, I think it is already covered.
Mentioning the (previously mentioned) 'kpsewhich' for finding what are
the LaTex classes (etc.) to which Org can refer might be useful.  From
there, the newbie (like me) can go research what the classes can do in
the LaTeX manuals.

--
David Masterson