Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> writes:

> Thanks for sharing!
>
> As I mentioned in Matrix chat, it would be nice if you could integrate
> the svg image display into Org agenda as minor mode, displaying the
> interactive svg in place of the time grid. That would be a welcome
> addition to Org core.

It's a great idea. I see that the package could provide minor
and major modes. The minor mode could provide an interactive sliced SVG
image inside org-agenda buffer and the major mode might be implemented in
the same way it's implemented in the package.

I would be interested to hear other devs' opinion on that.