Henrik Frisk <fris...@gmail.com> writes:

>> ob-lilypond is distributed together with Org mode
> I know it is and I didn't know it was maintained so I've kept using this
> old version updating it myself. In that case you can probably safely ignore
> what I wrote below. Great to know it's part of org...

It is a bit of exaggeration to say that it is maintained, unfortunately.
The file does not currently have a dedicated maintainer and regular Org
contributors are not very familiar with lilypond...
So, we mostly fix the Elisp side bugs, keeping things in working state
(hopefully).

Luckily, we do not have many bug reports related to ob-lilypond.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,