Hello,

using both - my Palm OS device with the ShadowPlan outliner and Org-mode,
I've tried to bring these two worlds together.

Shadow-Org
http://code.google.com/p/shadow-org/

are two perl-scripts that can convert org to shadowplan (xml) and back.
Doing some testing, it seems that the Tags present in the original
shadowplan-file are not included in the XML file.

Since my setup in showplan on the palm and in orgmode are based on tags, I
would like to know if someone has successfully converted ShadowPlan <->
Orgmode including tags and dates?!

Kind regards

- Phil