Hello Ihor,

Please let us know if you keep seeing the error more than once.

> If you do, we will provide instructions how to get more debugging info,
> so that we can figure out what exactly is going wrong.

Since I reported the first warning message in this thread, I've had about
half a dozen similar (but not identical) ones when opening an org file.
They are not repeatable though, in the sense that if I close the file and
re-open it I don't see the warning a second time.

The latest message is this:

   Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error
   in file.org::1687. Resetting.
    The error was: (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
    Backtrace:
   nil
    Please report this to Org mode mailing list (M-x
    org-submit-bug-report). Disable showing Disable logging

Paul