Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> writes:

> But then `org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-deadline-is-shown' does not look
> like the right place for this customization. It would make more sense to
> have a dedicated custom variable for this. WDYT?
>
> I am adding Bastien to the loop - he authored the original feature
> implementation.

I can't quite remember at this point but I'm pretty sure some
permutations are impossible with the current setup (like ignoring both
things that are scheduled today and in the future when the deadline is
today).

Regardless, I would like to say: perfect is the enemy of good.  It's a
little disheartening to see my work to stagnate over this.  If we want
to rename stuff, great, lets do that.  Otherwise I would appreciate it
if this work got incorporated.  If nothing else, I would at least like
to see my test accepted as I believe it is a good regression test.  If
you would like I can even remove the 'repeated-after-deadline' stuff and
resubmit it.