Kepa<gnu.cognition...@slmails.com>  writes:

>/Each time I change the DIR property for attachments, I have to answer /
>/correctly two questions: if I want to move every file to the new path, and if /
>/I want to delete the old folder./
>
>/Is it possible to not receive these questions?/
>/For me, it's a big risk I don't want to take every time./

May you elaborate on what other behavior you would prefer to see?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Hi Ihor.

It would be enough to have the option to not having those prompt.

If I could set it to don't offer to copy files, and the option to don't offer to delete old folder, it would be enough.

Best regards,

Kepa