> From: Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net>
> Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 18:24:17 +0000
>
> Anush V via "General discussions about Org-mode."
> <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Below are the steps to replicate the issue:
>>
>> Start emacs by running "emacs --no-init".
>>
>> Set the org-startup-numerated variable to true with the command (setq
>> org-startup-numerated t).
>>
>> Create a new file named tmp.org and insert the following content:
>>
>> - H
>> $\alpha$
>>
>> To view the latex equation, place the cursor on the equation and press
>> the shortcut C-c C-x C-l to run org-latex-preview.  This will display
>> the latex preview.
>>
>> Press C-c C-x C-l again to remove the latex preview and receive the
>> warning:
>>

>> ■ Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error in
>> tmp.org::11. Resetting.
>> The error was: (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
>> Backtrace: nil
>> Please report this issue to the Org mode mailing list using M-x
>> org-submit-bug-report.
>
> Thanks for reporting!
> I tried to follow your steps, but I am unable to reproduce the problem.
> May you please attach the exact problematic Org file, so that we can
> make sure that we do the same thing?

Thanks for the prompt response.

Please find the attached file tmp.org.

Please ensure that the LaTeX preview image for the equation ($\alpha$)
is not in the directory specified by org-preview-latex-image-directory.
This warning appears when you generate a preview image that is not
already present in the directory specified by
org-preview-latex-image-directory.  I should have clarified this in the
initial email.  Apologies for any confusion.

--
Anush Veeranala
- H