Charles Millar <mill...@verizon.net> writes:

> Please note that in the second src_latex the zero is stripped from the
> results. The final zero is required for my purposes, i.e. dollars and
> cents. This occurs in both results and on export to pdflatex,
>
> Does org's evaluation cause this or does latex? I have attempted to use
> the siunutx and currency packages.as follows,
>
> #+NAME: TABLE2
> |22578.60|
>
> src_latex[:var printthis=TABLE2[-1,-1] :eval yes :results replace
> :exports results]{\num{printthis}} {{{results(@@latex:\num{22578.6}@@)}}}

This is expected. When you assign :var, Org mode reads the table data,
converting it to number. When numbers are considered, 22578.60 and
22578.6 are the same thing. If you want to retain the non-significant
zeros in numbers, you need to use strings inside the table:

#+name: TABLE2
|"22578.60"|

Not a bug.
Canceled.