Jeremy Sowden <aza...@debian.org> writes:

> In any case, my understanding from reading the conversation in the
> Debian bug-report is that this issue affects multiple roff generators in
> Debian.  Therefore, it probably makes sense to consult within Debian
> before asking the maintainers of those generators to make changes.  I
> need to go over that conversation again and think about this more.

It looks like the final fix they arrived to is
https://github.com/cpuguy83/go-md2man/commit/d85280db9b54b5747fe8cf9380a9f278e1a352d3
- use \fB and drop \fC completely.
For Org mode, it would imply rendering things like fixed-width text in
bold... I doubt that it is a good idea at all.

That said, I still have not the slightest clue what we can do to get rid
of the warning.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,