Yes, you are right !

With head there is no problem (probably forgot to adjust my load-path before ...)

Thanx for the help !

Rgards
Marc

Am 08.06.2024 um 17:28 schrieb Ihor Radchenko:

Marc-Oliver Ihm <m...@ihm.name> writes:

Hi all,

If I have this simple buffer:

* foo

*************** bar
*************** END

i.e. one node with a single inline node.
If now I place the cursor at the end of the buffer and invoke (org-reveal), I
get stuck in an endless loop.o
(of course one needs to (require 'org-inlinetask) before)

I think this can be fixed by patching org-goto-sibling as shown below (against
HEAD). Could you please consider accepting this patch, as the problem hits me
every few days.
I am unable to reproduce using the latest Org 9.7.3.
May you please try with the same Org version and let me know if you can
see the endless loop?