On 09/06/2024 02:18, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:
... I have tried to blindly update zh-CN file. Likely it should be
done more accurately.

Yes. Let's not fiddle with Chinese version. It is already out of sync,
but we cannot do much unless we get someone Chinese-speaking volunteer.

Feel free to skip chunks you do not like.

Would it be acceptable to add an additional link to the dedicated page
on Worg?
[[https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-ruby.html][Worg]]

Yes, but I'd prefer if such link would be not just a text link, but
something more compact. Maybe something like "wiki" button on top-left
corner of the logo.

I do not like and idea of a button over an active link.

Since org-ruby has no its own logo I would consider 3 smaller links instead:
- https://github.com/wallyqs/org-ruby with the github logo
- https://rubygems.org/gems/org-ruby with the current gem icon
- https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-ruby.html with styled "Worg" text.

Note that the extended tools page on