Things are getting complicated.

I added "display dialog the Script" to org-remember.scpt. Now when I
select some text and  run
org-remeber script, I can see content is shown in dialog. But after I
press OK button, nothing happens. Seems emacsclient can not be
triggered.

If I dont select any text and run org-remember script, it works
correctly. *Remember* buffer shows date and link.

So I guess there could be something wrong with URIEscape of the content.

I'll uninstalled org-mac-protol and restart from the scratch to check if
there is anything wrong with my installation. Though I suppose there is
nothing wrong, since I only added one line to org-remember.scpt.

--
Totus mundus agit histrionem