[ Adding Org mailing list back to CC to keep the bug discussion public;
  I will not mention anything risky from your example file here ]

Robert Nyman <rkny...@nymantechnology.com> writes:

> Please find below what happens when I toggle on debug:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument fixnump nil)
>    org-clock-sum((26217 47088))
> I only get this with a couple of sections of my habits.org file. I've
> cut my config down to JUST habits.org. That is the only thing I'm
> currently clocking. I used to have a tasks.org, but I'm restricting it
> for debugging purposes. I'll include my habits.org file here...

The culprit is

CLOCK: [2023-06-01 Thu 21rr:07]--[2023-06-01 Thu 22:08] =>  1:01

The timestamp is malformed there, which leads to error.

It is still a bug in Org mode that such problem is not handled
gracefully.
Confirmed.

Meanwhile, you can fix that timestamp and other similar problems manually.
You can run M-x org-lint and Org will find suspiciously-looking
timestamps and other potential issues in your files.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,