I don't see anything wrong in the diagnostic information you've
provided.  Here are some more questions for you.

1. What is your org-latex-compiler set to?

2. Could you try to use dvisvgm to generate previews, and when it fails,
check the contents of the buffer "*Org Preview Convert Output*"?  You
can include it with your reply.

3. Disable hl-line-mode if you use it, then move the cursor into one of
the LaTeX fragments and run the following using M-x eval-expression:

(overlay-get (car (overlays-at (point))) 'preview-image)

If it returns an svg file path, could you open that file and check if
the svg is being generated as expected?  If it returns nil, that will be
useful to know as well.

Karthik