"S. Sajad Hosseini Balef" <shossei...@ut.ac.ir> writes:

> It's seems related to the "<>" bacuse with any other strings I haven't
> such issue.

>From what I see, the culprit is the "/" because, as soon as it appears,
Org Babel drops the row from the output.  Then, when I replace the "/"
with something different, such as "xyz", the row is back.

> I tried to fix ob-emacs-lisp.el but there was no success at the
> moment.

I stumbled upon the problem when using Scheme.  The bug report uses
Emacs Lisp only to ease reproduction.  (I should have probably mentioned
that.)  In other words, the problem does not seem to be specific to
Emacs Lisp.

Rudy
--
"It is far better to have a question that can't be answered than an
answer that can't be questioned."  --- Carl Sagan

Rudolf Adamkovič <rud...@adamkovic.org> [he/him]
http://adamkovic.org