Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> writes:

> Duplicate of https://list.orgmode.org/orgmode/875y46xyr8.fsf@localhost/
>
> Canceled.

Well, sort of.  This particular bug is about parameterized environments,
not TikZ per se, but I get where you are coming from, looking at the bug
as a core developer, from below.

Fortunately, unlike with TikZ, a simple workaround this particular bug
exists, namely to wrap the parameterized environment within

  \begin{equation*} and \end{equation*},

so that the outermost environment, the one Org cares about, has no
parameters.  Thus, I will do that in the meantime, until the new LaTeX
subsystem is merged.

Rudy
--
"All you have to do is write one true sentence.  Write the truest
sentence that you know."  --- Ernest Miller Hemingway (1899-1961)

Rudolf Adamkovič <rud...@adamkovic.org> [he/him]
http://adamkovic.org