Hi Org developers:

I could really use some help from Org export experts.  I have
been trying to tweak export link parsing to do what I want
without any success.  Here is a summary of the issues and related
questions I have.

Usinf Org version "9.8-pre":

1. When exporting from an Org file to html, I want this
     [[Emacs#Section-One]] or [[file:Emacs::Section-One]]
   to be converted into this:
   but instead Org export produces:

2. When exporting from an Org file to html, I want this
     "[[One Testing]] Three"
   to be converted into this:
     "<a href="One Testing.html">One Testing</a> Three"
   but instead Org export produces:

3. When exporting from an Org file and I have defined the html export
   syntax for mytype: to html, I want this:
     [[mytype:MyLink]]
     [[Testing]]
   to be converted into this:
   but instead Org export produces:
href="Testing.html">Testing</a></a>

My questions are:

1. How can I change `org-element-link-parser' in tandem with
   ox-html.el to output simple HTML links without any of the text
   within double brackets bleeding outside of the HTML link?

2. How can I get the exporter to run in my current Emacs process and
   spawn a new Emacs so that I can easily debug in-process?  I think I have
   turned off the async export option but it still runs async and I can't
   step through the exporter functions.

Thanks very much for any help.

-- rsw