Orm Finnendahl <orm.finnend...@selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de> writes:

>  html multipage output is fully working now in the org-export
> compliant way sketched by Ihor.

Great!

> There is a small issue with org-export-as from ox.el: On my machine
> applying the :filter-final-output functions to the final output
> strings delete their :output-file Text Property. Below is a commented
> somewhat ugly fix just to show what was necessary to make it
> work. Maybe you have a better idea about how to change it.

`org-html-final-function' strips the text properties.  You can modify
it. Or, better, you can add an additional filter to ox-html that will
apply the necessary text properties (to make sure that user filters that
do no care about text properties never interfere).

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,