Hello,

I had published my open source scripts and documentation about creating and
maintaining static, tree like web-sites under
 https://web222.webclient5.de/prj/content/trgensit

You can now download a second ZIP file "trgensit-org.zip" from that page.
This new ZIP file additionally contains the /Org mode source files/ of the
documentation.
I have added a documentation page that describes how I use Org mode in this
context.

The documentation also serves as an example for a web-site.

Please note that this is not about using Org publishing functionality.
It is rather about just using Org mark-up and the Org mode HTML exporter to
write core page content.

Best regards
Thomas
--