Thank you, Orm. Now I got it to work in LaTex.
Next step will be in org-mode.
Best,
Luís
PS: This example works only with Adobe Acrobat,
but not with Preview on OSX.

On 02.10.24 14:43, Orm Finnendahl wrote:
Hi Luís,

  it doesn't work OOTB in org-mode, but you can always embed LaTex
verbatim in Org files using the #+LATEX: prefix.

My recommendation: Generate a LaTex file from org beamer with some
blind text at a place where you need your link and then check, what
you have to input there in order to get working links to audio files
by directly rendering from the LaTeX file generated by org.

This page might get you there:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/51632/embedding-sound-files-into-beamer-presentation-with-media9

This part on the page:

\includemedia[
   addresource=igottafever.mp3,
   flashvars={
     source=igottafever.mp3
    &autoPlay=true
   }

has to be marked up in org-mode like this to appear in the latex after
export:

#+LATEX: \includemedia[
#+LATEX:   addresource=igottafever.mp3,
#+LATEX:   flashvars={
#+LATEX:     source=igottafever.mp3
#+LATEX:    &autoPlay=true
#+LATEX:   }

Once it works, this could also be put into an elisp function and
invoked on a keystroke prompting for the url and its name. I think you
can also use #+BEGIN_LATEX: and #+END_LATEX: to avoid repeating the
#+LATEX on every line.

--
Orm

Am Mittwoch, den 02. Oktober 2024 um 11:50:10 Uhr (+0200) schrieb luis
antunes pena:
Dear all,

I'm working on a presentation in beamer using
orgmode and couldn´t find information on how to
include an audio file in orgmode to be converted
to beamer and a pdf.

Is there any example that you could share?

Thanks in advance.

Luís

Luís Antunes Pena
http://luisantunespena.eu