Few days ago the Nokia N900 (the successor of the N810) was released [1].
Although it is a little bit pricey, I am definitely looking forward to buy
one see Emacs + Org-Mode running on one of those things. Check it out [2].

This is the as "PocketEmacs" you can get :-). I wonder what other wonderful
ways of using Org can be developed if "Mobility" is added to the equation
:-).

[1]
http://www.nokia.com/press/press-releases/showpressrelease?newsid=1337594

[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP5R-5NX1BE

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Eric S Fraga <ucec...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> At Thu, 03 Sep 2009 07:33:44 +0100,
> Ian Barton wrote:
> >
> > I am in the middle of writing a tutorial for worg on using org on
> > mobile devices. The short answer to your question is that there isn't
> > really a pocketable device that runs emacs at the moment. Nokia's
> > Maemo platform can run emacs, but I would call it pocketable.
>
> I assumed you meant to say "not pocketable" and, if so, I guess it
> depends on what kind of pockets!  My N810 fits in the pocket of any of
> my jackets or coats and does in fact fit in my trouser pockets but the
> latter is not necessarily ideal...

Miguel Fernando Cabrera Granados
http://mfcabrera.com
"A los hombres fuertes les pasa lo que a los barriletes; se elevan cuando es
mayor el viento que se opone a su ascenso." - José Ingenieros