I am on a Mac with OS X 10.5.8 Intel.
Try this:

1. start Emacs.app by clicking on the emacs app bundle in /Applications.
2. load the org file with to do items.
3. start up a new frame with C-x 5 2.

You will notice the problem is on the 2nd frame.  It's always on the
subsequent frames.

I see the same thing on my 10.4.11 PPC Mac as well.

This is just annoying but I can live with it if you can't reproduce it.

Mel

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Carsten Dominik <carsten.domi...@gmail.com