Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply (and also the MobileOrg of course)!

No. I'm using the 6.33. I tried the git version, but there are some
compiling errors:

In toplevel form:
lisp/org-ascii.el:29:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:
org-float-ti
me

make: *** [lisp/org-ascii.elc] Error 1

I'll probably wait till the next release.

By the way, on the ipod touch, I can see the TODO and TAGs, but the
"Priority" is always empty. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Xin