For those interested in blogging, I have posted an article on Worg about blogging with Jekyll. I think there are still some problems with updating Worg as it hasn't appeared yet.

You can get a snapshot of my site from github at http://github.com/geekinthesticks/ianbarton . I hope that this will help get people started using Jekyll. My real site is at http://www.ian-barton.com/ . Some bits are still broken, as I have only just converted to Jekyll:)

Ian.