And replying to myself:

The problem seems to be that some if-clauses in `org-entry-properties'
are not right:

 - when requesting the ALLTAGS property, the code that adds its value
   to the alist did not check if the variable `specific' is "ALLTAGS", but
"TAGS"

 - when requesting the BLOCKED property, the code that adds its value
   to the alist did not check if the variable `specific' is "BLOCKED", but
"TAGS"

So requesting one of those properties explicitly didn't work.

I attached three patches for org.el. Patch 0001 fixes a type in the
docstring of `org-entry-properties', patch 0002 modifies the if-clause
for the ALLTAGS property to check if `special' is "ALLTAGS" and patch
0003 modifies the if-clause for the BLOCKED property and adds BLOCKED
to the list of properties that are excluded if user requests all or
standard properties.

Hope I got it right and understood the logic in this function.

 -- David

--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6
Jabber.... dmj...@jabber.org