Hi there,

Extending my use of org-mode has left me running into another wall:  I would
like to set some custom properties globally for the whole file, before
everything else.  There does not seem to be a way to do this

#+PROPERTY myprop don't ask

and having the :PROPERTY: drawer after the #+ lines also does not seem to
work:  Whenever I try to use the API functions to get at the property, I am
told that I am before the first headling (which I know).  So, is this
behavior intentional?  And if yes, is there a way to work around this?

All the best,

Christian