Greetings

I have found the notes tool in tasks to be invaluable (in an agenda view click
on/highlight a task hit z). Is there a way to do this from a task in my
todo.org file? Often when I am sorting through my todo file I want to make
little notes attached to a task. Of course I can manually edit them but the
notes tool in an agenda view is much more convenient.

Cheers,
Neil

Neil Hepburn, Economics Instructor
Department of Social Sciences, Augustana Faculty
University of Alberta
4901-46 Avenue
Camrose, Alberta  T4V 2R3

Phone (780) 679-1588
email nhepb...@ualberta.ca

No trees were harmed in creating this message. (However, millions of electrons
were terribly disturbed.)