Nurullah,

nice to hear it is working now

     #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[turkish]{babel}

changed both toc and figure captions to Turkish however,
images containing captions,

    #+CAPTION: Iki sensor yerlesimi.
    [[./img/sensor-yerlesim-2.jpg]]

disappeared, I have following in their place now,

Hmm that is a bit strange since as far as I know it should not make any differences to org-mode, or to say precisely, org mode has no idea that you are going to write in Turkish.

The only thing I could think about is some interference with between org-mode and babel... however, babel is a very frequently used package people would now about any problem and probably fixed it already.

Please check the tex-file generated by org-mode with and without babel-package. This gives you an idea whether it is a org-mode or a latex problem.

Your workaround might work but cut a bit of the elegance of LaTeX.

Greetings

Torsten