Julien Danjou <julien <at> danjou.info> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> I've recently wrote a Google Maps extension for Emacs[1].
>
> Therefore, I've extended org-mode to display a Google Maps' map for an
> event location. The extension, which is very simple, is available
> here[2] and I wanted you to know about it.
>
> I'd be glad to have feedback. patches or ideas. ;)
>
> Happy hacking.
>
> [1]  http://julien.danjou.info/google-maps-el.html
>
> [2]  http://git.naquadah.org/?p=~jd/jd-el.git;a=blob;f=org-location-google-
maps.el;hb=HEAD

Dear Julien

I tried to use Google Maps extension. When I tried to load it, I found out
that json.el was required. It seems that this package is included in "recent"
emacs version (?).  My version is GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of
2008-09-06. I loaded it but then I have another error telling that the function
use-region-p doesn't exist. It seems that this function appears with emacs 23.
So this mail just to tell that it seems necessary to have at emacs 23
to make this function work.

Best regards