On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Eric Schulte <schulte.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Nick Dokos <nicholas.do...@hp.com> writes:
>
> > John Hendy <jw.he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Alright Nick, careful what you wish for :) For anyone else who could use
> this or do something with it:
> >>
> >> - Over the weekend I figured out a bunch of stuff with gnuplot
> >> - I modified what I found to make it generic and wrote it up in an org
> file
> >> - The org file, resultant pics (eps), converted pngs, and exported
> html/pdf are in the attached .zip
> >>

> > I haven't read it in complete detail yet, but so far it looks very nice.
> > Much more extensive and detailed than I expected (that's a Good Thing!)
> >
> >> Let me know if this can be useful for worg.
> >
> > I think so.
> >

> I Certainly agree!
>
> This does look like Worg material.  We're trying to beef up example
> heavy language specific pages for each language supported by Babel.
>
> This material you've compiled sounds like an ideal base for the gnuplot
> page.  If you're willing/able to integrate this information into such a
> Worg page that would be fantastic, and I'd be very happy to help, I've
> just stubbed out the beginning of a gnuplot page on Worg which could
> hold your compiled instructions and examples.

Cool -- I'm game. What exactly is required? Can my generated html just be
plopped in or should I revise anything? If there's an example page we're
modeling after I can rearrange the pieces to match that? I'm up for pretty
much anything. I'm glad it will make it to a useful place! I've no
familiarity with how to add to word so I'll definitely need some assistance.

I see the stub page, btw.

Best regards,
John