Hi Tom,

Tom Short wrote:
>Although this isn't org-babel specific, it's convenient to use with
>org-babel since there are so many ways to generate graphic files. See
>below for an example that uses R to create EPS and windows metafiles
>(windows only).

>I'm curious to hear if it works for anyone else.

Do you mind if I put it on a list for a possible tutorial about how to
export Org mode files for later use in OOo or MS Word?  There have
been some questions about this lately and I think a tutorial about
different approaches (via DocBook, HTML, tex4ht, ..) would be a nice
addition to Worg.

Best,
  -- David
--