Suvayu, I read your comment, and googled about what I can't understand.

In Emacs, M-x grep <RET> Filename * <RET> does what I want. Thank you.

And now, I want to make it as one elisp command.

What should I do? Can anybody write a simple script?

Sincerely, Jeongtae.

suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+li...@gmail.com <fatkasuvayu%2bli...@gmail.com>>