Hi Nick,

It does not export anything. The message window displays: "No command associated with key l"

Chris

On Oct 16, 2010 1:54pm, Nick Dokos <nicholas.do...@hp.com> wrote:
chris.m.mal...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm using emacs version 22.2.1 on a Fedora Core 9 machine. I'm new to org-mode and am interested in using it to write LaTeX documents/Beamer

> presentations. When I load the export dispatcher with Cc Ce, however, I do not have the "l" option for LaTeX export; I only have the following:

> [t] insert the export option template

> [v] limit export to visible part of outline tree

> [a] export as ASCII

> [h] export as HTML

> [b] export as HTML and browse immediately

> [x] export as XOXO

> [i] export current file as iCalendar file

> [I] export all agenda files as iCalendar files

> [c] export agenda files into combined iCalendar file

> [F] publish current file

> [P] publish current project

> [X] publish... (project will be prompted for)

> [A] publish all projects

> Is there something that I need to turn on in my .emacs file or an additional module that needs to be installed to have access to the LaTeX exporter?

Not that I know of. What happens if you press l in any case? If it does export

to latex then it would seem to be some sort of display problem perhaps (lots

of weasel words here but I can't help it). If there is some error, then post

the error.

Nick