At Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:17:00 -0500,
Cook, Malcolm wrote:

> If find that this orgtext
>
>       [[http://www.foo.com/foo?URL=http://www.bar.com][test]]
>
> exports to html incorrectly as
>

> [[http://www.foo.com/foo?URL=[[http://www.bar.com][test][http://www.bar.com][test]]]
>
> using today's fresh git pull make install
>
> Any pointers?

The problem here is that Org's (legacy) support for plain links
(i.e. without square brackets) kicks in and transforms the fragment
part to a normal square bracket link.

My regexp-foo is not as it should be, but I am on this one to fix it;
What we need to express in `org-export-normalize-link' is, that a
plain link is something that looks like a hyperlink but not preceded
directly by a square or angle bracket and not after a question mark
followed by zero or more no-whitespace-characters.

Best,
  -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6