> Org-mode will never be a perfect TeX scanner, and this is really hard.
> Help yourself and Org by using \( and \) as math delimiters when you wish to
> include dollar characters inside....

Ten-four. I'll try it when I get some time to go back and edit my
source files. Wonky use of dollar signs in math doesn't explain why
the following source doesn't work, though:

> Additionally, the following source from org-mode:
>
> `$.30(50)+.70(20)=29$`
>
> Is not converted at all by MathJax.
>
> Org-mode version 7.01trans, recent git pull from earlier this week.
> Aquamacs on Snow Leopard.

Thanks for the tip, though!

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
jh...@gmu.edu
jrhorn...@gmail.com

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/