Hi,

I don't know if this is an Org- or Emacs-Question. For highlighting special strings in AucTeX I used a variable "font-latex-user-keyword-classes" so I thought there may be an org-specific variable to achieve what I want in orgmode.

I'd like to highlight the strings "(ok)" and "(fail)" in my Org-document. Ok should get a green background, fail a red one. I think highlighting in emacs should last, but it would be great to have these strings highlighted in HTML-export, too, if this is no problem.

Could anybody give me a hint how to define highlighting for special strings in orgmode?

Thanks a lot!
Karl