Hi Eric,

Zitat von Eric Schulte <schulte.e...@gmail.com>:
Are you sure you are using the latest version of Org-mode?

I am quite sure. That is what "org-version" says. But I do not compile the elisp files. I only use the following to load a different org-version in my init.el:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/elisp/2010-12-14_org-mode/lisp/")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/elisp/2010-12-14_org-mode/contrib/lisp/")

Perhaps this is not enough to load a fully functional version of Org?

I tried different Emacs-Versions on Linux, Mac and Windows and different git snapshots of Org of the last few days. But on all machines the same problem. Strange.

Regards,
Karl