Hi Jordi, we do seem to be having a slowness issue with the Dropbox API.
I'm working with the Dropbox developers to see what could be causing that.
I usually split large projects into their own files,  you can configure
which files get considered for the agenda by examining this section of the
org-mode manual for MobileOrg:

http://orgmode.org/org.html#Pushing-to-MobileOrg

http://matburt.net

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 4:41 AM, Jordi Inglada <jordi.ingl...@cesbio.cnes.fr