Hi Lawrence,

Lawrence Mitchell <we...@gmx.li> writes:

> This patch set introduces a new option
> `org-latex-unprettify-internal-links' which, if non-nil, converts
> "bare" references to auto-generated section labels into a \ref
> rather than a \hyperref.

Thanks for the patch and the explanations.

What about using org-export-latex-hyperref-format directly?

  (setq org-export-latex-hyperref-format "\\ref{%s}")

and you're set.  I updated the docstring to make clear there is no real
problem in having less than two "%s" in here -- the format function will
just ignore the second one.

Best,

--
 Bastien