Le Wang <l26w...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 4:34 AM, Eric S Fraga <e.fr...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
>> yes, I used to use yasnippet a lot but I don't any longer.  I am
>> actually in confusion as to which completion mechanism to use in Emacs
>> these days and am going a little crazy... :(  I'm currently playing with
>> auto-complete.
>
> Why did you give up on yasnippet?

Confusion amongst the key bindings, between org, yasnippet and the
autocompletion tools I have been trying.  I want to be able to use TAB
for completion.

I may come back to yasnippet in due course so it's nothing to do with
yasnippet per se.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.90.g1fb3.dirty)