Hi Juri

I guess you are kind of wrong here, because this list deals with org-mode for
emacs, not with ruby or emacs in general. But to give you a starting point I'd
suggest you read this
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2429373/tips-and-tricks-for-using-emacs-to-develop-a-ruby-on-rails-app
 . Most of the time the emacs and the Aquamacs configuration will be the same
as far as I know.

Regards,
Dirk.