Nick Dokos <nicholas.do...@hp.com> writes:

> Do you mean: "replace the org preview mechanism with the preview-latex
> preview mechanism"? or "turn on auctex mode/preview-latex in addition to
> org-mode in the org file"? or perhaps "export to latex and then use
> preview-latex on the latex file"?

Either (i) or (ii), I guess.  I just checked.  It seems preview-latex
needs a tex file to work as it call filename.tex.  Of course, a file
could be generated upon request.  I don't know whether one could weave
them back together afterwards.

Which I mostly miss from preview-latex is the possibility to `walk into'
generated pictures, and to easily regenerate stuff.

–Rasmus

--
Sent from my Emacs