On 24/10/11 07:51, Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Ian,

actually, there was a thread about this yesterday:

thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/48290/focus=48290

On Oct 24, 2011, at 8:34 AM, Ian Barton wrote:

I have just started using the month view in Agenda. However, it displays the
whole of the current month, starting from the first. What I really want is to
display a month's view from today. I relize that I can do this with a custom
Agenda command, but is there aready some variable I can set that allows me to
do this?

Thanks Carsten, that's exactly waht I needed.

Ian.