Martyn Jago <martyn.j...@btinternet.com> writes:
> Attached is a patch to modify all tests that currently write to non-temp
> test-example files such as `testing/babel.org'. Instead, the tests now
> write to temp files, which are thrown away at the conclusion of the
> test.

With NTemacs24 on Win7, if neither TMP nor TEMP environment variables
are set, it choses C:\ as the temp directory, which isn't writable for
normal users.  This makes all tests fail that write to temporary files.
I'm not sure how exactly it ends up with C:\, but this should either be
fixed or we need to make sure that TEMP or TMP is set from Makefile
before running tests.

Regards,
Achim.