Martin Gürtler <martin.guert...@gmx.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder whether there is an easy way to refer to section numbers in ODT
> export. TOCs including these numbers can be produced automatically
> during export. Does anybody have an idea how one could access that
> information inside the org file?

What you ask for, is currently not possible. It is easily doable
though. I will add your request to my TODO list. I will let you know
once I am done with it.

For the sake of clarity and for my own later reference, does the
attached Org file/ODT file capture what you want? One of the links in
the ODT file is hand-edited with LibreOffice for the sake of
illustration.

#+TITLE:     xref.org
#+AUTHOR:    Jambunathan K
#+EMAIL:     kjambunat...@gmail.com
#+DATE:      2012-02-29 Wed
#+KEYWORDS:
#+LANGUAGE:  en

#+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport
#+LINK_UP:
#+LINK_HOME:
#+XSLT:

* First Headline

* Second Headline

  This is what ODT exporter does right now - [[First%20Headline][First Headline]].This is
  what I want instead - .