Hi,

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Bastien <b...@gnu.org> wrote:

> Henning Weiss <hdwe...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > it turns out that there are a couple of problems with that particular
> > patch. Some issues have already been fixed with the help of someone
> > else from the mobileorg community, but more work is required. As soon
> > as it is functional (and hopefully stable) I will post a new patch.
>
> Please do -- thanks for the follow up!
>
> --
>  Bastien

I have refined the edit nodes patch. Aaron Peromsik has helped me with
developing and testing it. He hasn't reported any problems with it and I
have been using it for a couple of weeks now without experiencing any
problems.

According to the contribution guidelines this patch doesn't qualify as a
TINYCHANGE. Assuming this patch qualifies for inclusion, do I need to fill
out the FSF copyright assignment form?

Henning